Wednesday, February 15, 2012

BEST Valentine's Day EVER

All I wanted for Valentine's Day was a card and to go eat at Waffle House with my husband and baby.  I was expecting to head straight to the Waffle when I got home from class, but I was quite shocked when I walked in the door from class.  The house was picked up, kitchen cleaned, and the dinner table set.  Candles lit and music playing in the background.
Propped up on the table were two cards.  One for "Mom" and one for "Love of My Life."  Stephen never gives cards for any holiday, so I was surprised to see two!  The Mom card was the best (see right).  Stephen put Ivelisse's handprint on the card.  Sweetest thing ever, even if she only has 4 fingers.  Hahaha.

While I was in class, Stevie took EV to the grocery store and picked up dinner.  We had ribeyes, grilled pineapple, and zucchini.  He even got dessert.  I think this is the biggest roll of cookie dough I have ever seen (see below).  He wasn't sure if you had to add eggs, so he bought a dozen just in case.  :)
In addition to the perfectly cooked dinner and sweet cards, Stevie got me a new Tervis and a beautiful pearl necklace!  I was completely suprised by everything!  I have the sweetest husband (most of the time) and I look forward to spending a hundred more years with him.   

No comments:

Post a Comment